Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Major Shoe Envy

Hello!
 Hope everyone had a great new year. I had so much fun in New York celebrating my one year anniversary  and ringing in the holiday. However, while adventuring through White Plains, I fell on my face in a pair of great nude heels. As embarrassed as I am, I've got shoes on the brain. Here are some of my current shoe obsessions:

1. Studded Converse-Since I saw these babies on Pinterest, I have been dying to get them. I love my spiked converse (they're the white originals with silver spikes), but the beige is so adorable and versatile.
2. Fold over combat boots- I never really got into the whole combat boot trend, and now I think it's starting to get over done. But the fold over pattern on these boots gives them new life and edge. These would look awesome with a chunky knit sweater and leggings.
3.Spikey Bow Heels- This gorgeous pair incorporates everything awesome you could ask for on a shoe. They've got the spikes, They've got the height, they're a gorgeous color, they have a bow AND they have underside sparkly detailing.
4. Red Platform Booties- Red is still so in season, and these booties are a sweet take on the classic winter heel. I love the foot cleavage and the nice chunky platform on the front. Valentine's day anyone?
5. Gold Toe Pumps- I can't seem to find one work-appropriate shoe in my closet: They're either far too high or absolutely matronly. These are the perfect blend of style and function. The gold heel and toe in combination with the nude give them a polished look, and would make any outfit look put together and professional. Bonus points for the pointed toe.
6. Snakeskin Tory Burch flats- I avoid flats at every and all cost, but SUPPOSEDLY you can't even wear heels in Italy because of the roads. Whatever. But if I had to, these flats are definitely a good alternative. I love the snakeskin and you really can't go wrong with the TB logo.
5. Neon cutout platforms- I am obsessed with these. I'm missing being able to wear neon, but the neon in tandem with the black makes these kicks totally winter appropriate. These could look trashy with the wrong outfit, but I think paired with good jeans and a simple top, these would be awesome to go out in.

No comments :

Post a Comment