Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Eggs at Ohm

I started my day this morning with a fantastic yoga class at Firefly yoga in Westwood. My instructor was Hania and she was seriously, awesome. I have been feeling stressed lately thinking about my last semester in college coming up, and this class was just the remedy to slow my mind down a bit and get in better touch with my thoughts & body. Looking forward to going back again.
 To refuel, I made a bomb, super easy, super satisfying breakfast.







To Make: I fried two eggs, which I like almost over hard, with just a little bit of runny yolk. I cut up half an avocado and half a tomato, which I layered on two pieces of whole wheat toast. I then added some fresh spring mix. When the eggs were done (and seasoned with a little salt & pepper), I put them on top of the veggies and toast. After that, I sprinkled low fat cheddar cheese on top and put the whole thing under the broiler so the cheese got nice and melted. Add some ketchup and franks, and I'm still full hours later. Plus....anything + avocado, how can that be wrong?

What are your healthy / yummy breakfast ideas?

2 comments :

  1. That is the best breakfast ever! I also like some stick to your ribs oatmeal for a quick and satisfying breakfast.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete