Monday, April 8, 2013

March Faves!!


So yes, it is april, but I'm only a week off! That still counts right?! Either way, here are my March favorites.
1. Stripes and Pastels- These guys are perfect for transitioning from winter to spring. Stripes give a great nautical vibe, while pastels bring the spring! How cute are these outfits? And totally do-able! Into it.
2. Zara Printed Fabric Clutch- I may be biased because Zara is one of the few stores that are affordable in Florence but this clutch is great. I love the Ikat, and the colors are neutral enough that it isn't gaudy. Check it out here .
3. The Secret life of Bees- Written by Sue Monk Kidd (and I think it's been made into a movie as well), is a book about a girl named Lily living in the segregated south, her adventures with some unlikely companions. I haven't had time to finish yet, but I'm almost there and its fantastic so far. Highly recommended.
4. Stila liquid eyeliner- I love the look of top lid eyeliner, but the whole "liquid" part can be pretty daunting. This product, introduced to me by the fabulous Christina, has changed my entire view. It sticks right where you put it, no worrying about drying. And the tip makes it super easy to apply.
5. Rebel Wilson- Not only did she steal the show in Bridesmaids, she turned "Pitch Perfect" from a cheesy "Bring it on" impostor to a hilarious and endearing movie. Literally a hysterical human overall. Plus she has an Australian accent....there's brownie points.
6. Buzzfeed- Buzzfeed has become a daily visit for me. It's filled with a mix of funny articles/ DIY and actual news stories, and I'm definitely obsessed. buzzfeed.com

No comments :

Post a Comment