Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Staleness is a killer

So here I am. Back in the US, wounds fresh from missing the Italian sunshine and bustling cobblestone streets of Florence. I'm actually really disappointed that I let Penne and Pearls get so stale, but I'm doing the best I can to redeem myself. Unfortuantely, towards the end of my abroad experience I couldn't find the time to update you lovely people on the inner workings of my adventure...."life" happened, per se. So for that, I guess the regret was worth it. However, I'm back, and I'm ready to revv up the creative juices once again. I have a new internship, and I'm ready to take a whack at riding the divide between DIY diva and corporate go getter. It's going to be a challenge but all I have to say is bring it on. I hope you'll bear with me as I try to rekindle the P&P magic. Stay tuned for some cool stuff!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment