Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Blog redesign: Oops I did it again

So as you may or may not have noticed, Penne & Pearls just went through a major makeover. Alas, I am just not satisfied with it. I think I am going to start from scratch (ugh again...) and try to play with the design. Here is my inspiration:

I've always been really inspired by Kate Spade, but some of my favorite bloggers have a very tailored, simple layout that I also love. I am planning to do mostly navy and beige with pops of the coral, magenta and chartreuse. I cannot wait to get started! Please let me know if you have any suggestions for me.


1 comment :

  1. I am loving your blog! I am also trying to design my blog from scratch (and with no design experience either). I can't wait to read more of your blog and I'm totally nominating you for a Liebster! http://www.cestlamoot.com/2014/02/liebster-nomination.html
    ~ Madi

    ReplyDelete