Friday, December 14, 2012

Sad day today.

Hi everyone,
I can finally exhale now that finals are OVER. I'm finally starting to phase out of zombie status, thank god. I was going to write a post about all the cooking I've been doing lately, but I feel weird and wrong doing that in light of this afternoons events. There was a shooting in Connecticut, that caused the deaths of almost thirty people, including many extremely young children.
It's a harsh reality to think that the world is that sick, and that there is someone out there that psychologically and spiritually ill to take the lives of innocent children. Children whose parents have closets of christmas presents waiting for them at home. Truthfully it makes me worry about humanity. Make sure you take today to say I love you, and thank all the important people in your lives. Make sure they know you care and make sure you don't wait until tomorrow. I feel so grateful in light of what has happened only about an hour or so away from my home.
xoxo Jackie

No comments :

Post a Comment